Subject: Re: [boost] ASIO does not fully support Windows Runtime and a suggestion for providing support
From: Michael Caisse (mcaisse-lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-16 02:34:08

On 01/15/2015 08:05 PM, Moshe Rubin wrote:

> In conclusion, Niall, I thank you for educating me on the etiquette on Open Source public mailing lists. I trust you've also learned not to pull the trigger too quickly.
>

> Moshe

Moshe -

I'm sorry your reception to the list was cold. Niall does not moderate
the list and in fact you followed the correct procedures for Boost.
Decisions about Boost as well as features/improvements to libraries are
discussed on this mail list
<http://www.boost.org/community/requests.html>. That is the policy.
There is not some separate side channel or handshake that is required
first. Unfortunately, Chris doesn't participate on the dev mail list but
he is very responsive, as you have found out, if you contact him through
other means.

I look forward to your involvement in Boost!
Take care -
michael

--
Michael Caisse