Subject: Re: [boost] [units] unmerged changes in develop
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-16 14:51:55

Jürgen Hunold wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015, 21:32:24 schrieb Peter Dimov:
> > Should I go ahead and replace the references to math::static_gcd with
> > integer::static_gcd, or do you prefer taking care of it yourself?
>
> Seems I'm missing some context here :-)

The context is that we've moved the GCD/LCM utilities (common_factor*.hpp)
from Boost.Math to Boost.Integer, so we're fixing the places that refer to
them by their old names.

> If this is part of the dependency cleanup, please prepare a pull request.

I will. I've one question though. In Jamfile.v2, as part of the project
requirements, there's this:

    <include>../../..

I don't believe that this is needed, as b2 will automatically pass the
proper <include> location. Typically, the above results in passing the
same -I twice, and causes no harm; my configuration however is a bit special
in that I've moved my headers to $BOOST/include, so the above actually
causes breakages for me (but will not for anyone else).

So, should I remove this <include>../../.. as part of the pull request?