Subject: Re: [boost] How do I copy all source files?
From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-17 20:12:51

Thanks; I'm not 100% sure this will fix the copy issues. When I
initially tried to copy over SFTP without running b2 headers, I
literally only got like 5-6 directories. Not nearly enough. Is b2
headers really the problem here or might it be something else? I can't
imagine only 6 directories under `boost` are used during the build.