Subject: Re: [boost] Best boost documentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-23 05:05:55

There are no fixed rules, but I think that a tutorial-ish "Why use this library? What it does for you."
is the best way to start.

Providing links to external documents, other Boost libraries and to internal details is important to the user.

The best tool, again in my opinion, is the Quickbook, Doxygen and Autoindex toolchain.

You will find a number of more recent libraries use this. It provides a Boost-ish 'look'n'feel.

If you would like help to prototype your proposed library documentation, contact me off list.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse