Subject: Re: [boost] Debugging optimisation unstable code - Stack and other tools
From: Sergey Cheban (sergey.cheban_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-23 20:51:56
22.01.2015 17:35, Fletcher, John P Ð¿Ð¸ÑÐµÑ:
> Has anyone else used this or any other tools to solve this sort of problem?
I'd try to do the following:
1. Create two executables, optimized and not optimized.
2. Execute them in parallel using my favourite debugger.
3. Look for any differences.
4. Find the line of code that behaves differently.
5. Look at the code generated and try to understand it.
-- Best regards, Sergey Cheban
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk