Subject: Re: [boost] transforming ex. boost lib into C++11-only lib?
From: David Stone (david_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-24 12:31:15

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 8:37 AM, Adam Romanek <romanek.adam_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> My suggestion would be to develop C++11 only libraries as a separate code
> to what has already been released to the community. I will have no problem
> with that as long as the already released code stays untouched and is
> reasonably maintained.

Is the current version of Boost not reasonably maintained enough? When you
are back on gcc 4.2, you (as a group, not you specifically) have already
said that known software bugs are not a serious enough issue to warrant an
upgrade, and the current Boost is stable enough.