Subject: Re: [boost] [filesystem, regex, asio] These three libraries successfully ported to Windows Phone 8.1
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-27 04:55:57

I'm pleased to see that Windows Phone developers will now be able to use these
Boost libraries.

I'm also curious to know if you have tried to port the Boost.Math library?

Although it contains a lot of esoteric mathy stuff that are unlikely to be
mainstream on a phone app,
there are also some very simple-to-use statistics stuff that will/should be
widely applicable.

Have you tried this yet? Are there any obstacles that you can foresee?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse