Subject: Re: [boost] Template Instantiation Profiler with Callgrind Output (KCacheGrind)
From: Mikael Persson (mikael.s.persson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-28 13:40:47

Hi Edward,

> What is to keep clang from changing the files which templight patches or
the llvm/tools/clang/tools/CMakeLists.txt which I am instructed to manually
change.

For now, this hasn't been a problem. I haven't had to make any significant
changes to the patch in at least 6 months. I am in the process of
submitting that code (the patch) to clang such that this step will be
removed in the future for templight, meaning that it will build against the
unpatched clang sources, once that patch has gone through clang's review
process. For the moment, if, some time in the future, you have any issues
with applying the patch with a newer version, then just notify me and I'll
make the necessary updates to it.

> Is there a valid place to further discuss templight if I have problems ?

You can discuss them on the github pages, just start an "issue" if you have
anything to discuss.

For templight itself:
https://github.com/mikael-s-persson/templight
<https://github.com/mikael-s-persson/templight-tools>