Subject: [boost] [mpl] multiset
From: Bruno Dutra (brunocodutra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-10 19:25:08

Hi Folks,

Anyone knows what's up with this so called "multiset" I just found fiddling
with the source code? The poor thing seems to have been left unfinished :(
Any reasons anyone would not just go ahead and try bringing it to life?

I would definitely be up to take the first step, I just don't know whether
not I should carry on with it, I mean, isn't the whole purpose of all this
is encouraging people like myself to take the step ahead and just do it?

Anyways, MPL seems to have seen better days of activity back in the day,
there's lots of opportunities for improvement still and I for one would be
glad to help developing some fancier features.

I'd be glad to hear what you guys have to say.

Best regards,
*Bruno C. O. Dutra*