Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc15] Proposal
From: Bruno Dutra (brunocodutra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-12 07:36:06

I don't know for GSoC, but regardless, that is a really interesting idea,
in fact I've been working on a very similar project for some time now, only
my inspiration is prolog rather than lisp.

I've already managed to develop a pretty solid compile time implementation
of the unification algorithm and also working version of the SLD
resolution, so in the past months I've been rather focusing on improving
performance by introducing lazy semantics and such. I'm not really sure
whether lisp directly relies on these algorithms or not, but perhaps you
could find some inspiration in what I've been doing, you should check it
out at github <https://github.com/brunocodutra/metalog>.

By the way, I like your idea of developing a set of macros to make it look
more alike lisp, perhaps I should think of something similar for my project.

*Bruno C. O. Dutra*