Subject: Re: [boost] [mpl] multiset
From: Bruno Dutra (brunocodutra_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-13 08:51:07

So what you are trying to say is that MPL is frozen for new features, or
just that so far no attempt of improvement has been proven stable enough? I
mean, is there interest on new features, provided of course their merits
are proven, or the community currently understands MPL should not be
changed beyond necessary fixes?

At least a backward compatible port of MPL taking advantage of C++11 syntax
should be fairly easy to achieve, with the benefits of increasing arity
limits up to compiler variadic limits and even overcoming performance
shortcomings for setups which have variadic templates enabled. All of this
with no need of refactoring on the end user side naturally.