Subject: Re: [boost] [threads] Win32 Events on POSIX
From: Fu ji (fujimailing_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-17 03:52:18

In the future i should think about changing the code design and use
boost.signals2 but in meantime i would like to have some workaround so i
ported: https://github.com/neosmart/pevents

and it already works well but when we go out of scope I have probably some
heap corruption. (HEAP[app.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 363ef10 modified at
363ef38 after it was freed). I attached source code and also test case,
maybe I am blind because I don't know what is wrong.

Best regards