Subject: Re: [boost] [mpl] multiset
From: Ganesh Prasad (sir.gnsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-25 11:42:00

> Aside from that, I?ve been also in contact with Louis discussing the
> idea of porting metalog to Hana as a use case. Perhaps logic
> predicates could prove a useful add on to Hana as well.

Porting metalog to hana as an add on might be a good idea, but I quite
disagree from the user's point of view. Hana is a beautifully designed
library and it does precisely what it's designed for. In short it has good
modularity. And , indeed, libraries are supposed to be highly modular.

So, it might be better to keep metalog as a separate entity and provide
good interoperability between Hana and metalog.

Best wishes
Ganesh Prasad