Subject: Re: [boost] [ boost ] [ Trie ]
From: Cosmin Boaca (boost.cosmin.boaca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-02-26 18:46:36

Hello,

I think this task is harder than I might expected. I have managed to
compile the code in the last email, but there are problems with the
assignment operators for the const iterator. Also, in order to compile it I
needed to use std::remove_const.
All this compile errors appear because of the following typedefs :

typedef trie_iterator<Key, Value> iterator;
typedef typename std::add_const<Value>::type const_value;
typedef trie_iterator<Key, const_value> const_iterator.l

I can't find any other way to define the const_iterator. If you have any
other idea please tell me. If you haven't I think we should let the
iterator with 4 template parameters as it was and maybe change it later and
do some other stuff until then. I'm stuck with this for a few days and I
feel I could implement more and maybe come back to this later.

Thank you,
Cosmin