Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] Informal review request
From: Brian Schrom (brian.schrom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-05 11:55:11

On 03/05/2015 02:41 PM, Louis Dionne wrote:
> Dear Boost,
>
> As some may be aware of, I am currently working on a metaprogramming
library
> called Hana, with the intention of proposing it for inclusion in
Boost. The
> purpose of that library is to act as a toolbox for expressing
computations
> on both types (like the MPL) and heterogeneous values (like Fusion). The
> library is built around C++14 idioms and implementation techniques to
> maximize expressiveness and performance.
>
> I am now requesting feedback from the community, with the intention
of asking
> for a formal review in the next months. A similar review was asked
for in last
> August. The library has undergone several modifications since then,
both to
> address issues raised during the review and for general improvement.
Here are
> some issues that were raised during the review and addressed:

I'm a FP novice and thoroughly enjoyed reading through the top level
documentation. It seemed very approachable and well written. I was
able to at least glimpse at what the intention was, even not being able
to fully comprehend it in a first reading. I'm anxious to see where
this goes and to get more familiar with the paradigm as a result.
Thanks for sharing your work and contributions.