Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] Informal review request
From: Louis Dionne (ldionne.2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-05 21:44:01

Brian Schrom <brian.schrom <at> pnnl.gov> writes:

> [...]
>
> I'm a FP novice and thoroughly enjoyed reading through the top level
> documentation. It seemed very approachable and well written. I was
> able to at least glimpse at what the intention was, even not being able
> to fully comprehend it in a first reading. I'm anxious to see where
> this goes and to get more familiar with the paradigm as a result.
> Thanks for sharing your work and contributions.

Thank you for your feedback. If you ever find something to be unclear,
badly explained or just hard to understand in the documentation, please
create a GitHub issue and I will try to make the situation better. Being
understandable by non-FP people is important for Hana because of the C++
audience it is aimed at.

Louis