Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] Informal review request
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-08 11:30:49

On 05/03/2015 15:41, Louis Dionne wrote:

> - Lack of support for mainstream compilers: The library is now almost fully
> functional with Clang 3.5. A GCC 4.9 port with reduced functionality is
> also underway on the `redux` branch.

This might sound discouraging, but I consider any library that doesn't
work fully with GCC 4.9, Clang 3.5 and MSVC14, which are already
bleeding-edge compilers, to not be suitable for real use, and thus not
suitable for inclusion into Boost either.

The risk is that this library might never be more than a mere curiosity.