Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] Informal review request
From: pfultz2 (pfultz2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-08 15:56:11

> This might sound discouraging, but I consider any library that doesn't
> work fully with GCC 4.9, Clang 3.5 and MSVC14, which are already
> bleeding-edge compilers, to not be suitable for real use

Its important to support more than one compiler, but, I think, it is
perfectly
acceptable if it doesn't support bug-ridden compilers such as MSVC. Boost is
about pushing innovation in C++, and we can't let a compiler that is over
half
a decade behind the rest of the industry hold back that innovation.

Paul