Subject: Re: [boost] gSoC 2015 - Boost Document Library development Project
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-10 05:43:08

> Hello
>
> I'm Anurag Ghosh, a Computer Science student in 2nd year. I'm interested in
> working for Boost in GSoC 2015 and found the Boost Document Library
> development project really interesting. I'm reading the links provided on
> the page. Any pointers on how should I go about ahead after that ?

Hi,

After you read through the links, please implement a generic wrapper around
one of the existing Office suits. The task is described here:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2015#GSoCprojectproposal2

After you've done with that, contact me directly and show your code. I'll
give you some comments and recommendations and if everything is OK, then
you need to write your proposal.

Good luck!

--
Best regards,