Subject: [boost] Concurrent Unordered Map
From: Petrisor Cosmin-ioan (petrisor_cosmin_ioan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-16 12:32:27

Hello,
My name is Cosmin Petrisor and I'm currently enrolled in the 3rd year of study (junior year) of the Computer Science program, at University Politehnica of Bucharest.I posted on boost g+ community, but no one replied.
I am currently implementing the copy and move constructors. I managed to figure out how rehash is working and the copy constructor is almost done. On the other hand, is ok to use the copy constructor in the implementation of the move constructor? Something like:
concurrent_unordered_map(concurrent_unordered_map &&old) BOOST_NOEXCEPT :concurrent_unordered_map((const concurrent_unordered_map &)old){ old.clear(); }
or would be better to implement the copy and move assignment operators and define the copy and move constructors like:
concurrent_unordered_map(const concurrent_unordered_map &old){    *this = old;
}
concurrent_unordered_map(concurrent_unordered_map &&old) BOOST_NOEXCEPT :
{    *this = std::move(old);
}
Best regards,Cosmin - Ioan Petrisor