Subject: Re: [boost] [test] boost.test owner unresponsive to persistent problems for multiple years
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-17 13:20:14

Another quarter has gone by and another Boost release is prepared for
beta and I see *no* changes to Boost.Test listed in the release notes.

So here we are, waiting another 3 months for *simple* changes to be
reflected in this library while the maintainer insists that the fixes
are available, yet they continue not to be deployed into any shipping
release.

Is it any wonder that noone talks about this testing framework and
instead everyone is using or talking about google's gtest?

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>