Subject: [boost] [exception] c++11 updates
From: Ryan Burn (rnickb731_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-19 19:36:53

I've been working with boost exception and looking at the develop branch on
github it looks like much of it hasn't been updated for c++11.

Is anyone already working on this already? If not, I'd like to make the
following changes:

- add rvalue-reference overloads to the error_info class (
https://github.com/boostorg/exception/blob/develop/include/boost/exception/detail/error_info_impl.hpp)
and elsewhere so that you can do things like

throw my_error() << my_info(std::move(a))

- replace occurrences of "throw()" with a macro (something like
BOOST_NO_THROW_SPECIFICATION) that expands to "throw()" if compiling with
c++98 and "noexcept" if compiling >= c++11

would these changes be ok?

Thanks,
Ryan