Subject: Re: [boost] MPL and MPL core
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-01 05:59:59

+1

Since we have MPL1 which works for C++03, there should be no limitations on compile features used
for MPL2.

MPL2 should try to leap forward as far as possible.

(If it turns out that C++11++ features are not useful to do MPLy tasks, that is also useful info).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse