Subject: Re: [boost] 1.58.0 rc3 is now available
From: Jessica Hamilton (jessica.l.hamilton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-12 04:35:56

On 9/04/2015 9:51 AM, "Jessica Hamilton" <jessica.l.hamilton_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 8 April 2015 at 18:47, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Release candidate files for 1.58.0 are available at:
> > http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
> >
> > * Since rc1, the changes that were causing the serialization libraries
> > fail to build on MSVC have been reverted.
> > * Since rc2, the documentation for bind, and mem_fun. No code changes.
> >
> > As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> > the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> > both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.
>
> The platform support for Haiku that was merged had a couple errors
> that I've managed to iron out with a few days of regression testing.
>
> Without these additional patches [1], [2], [3], the math and
> functional/hash libraries are very broken. It also addresses an issue
> with threads, and the asio tests.

The math and config patches have PRs ready now. Given the python change may
trigger an RC4, will appreciate these two being added if that happens.

Cheers.
Jessica

https://github.com/boostorg/config/pull/51
https://github.com/boostorg/math/pull/13