Subject: Re: [boost] 1.58.1 bugfix release necessary?
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-22 14:25:56

> Unfortunately boost.context fails to compile for gcc-4.8.x and option
> -std=c++11.
> Because of a dependency to boost.context, boost.asio and boost.coroutine do
> not compile too.
> I've pushed a pull-request to boost.config - the patch adds C++14 test
> macro BOOST_NO_CXX14_INTEGER_SEQUENCE (
> https://github.com/boostorg/config/pull/57).
Oliver, I've just rejected that one as it doesn't quite add things in
the right way - sorry!

However, I will add the macro at some point, probably sooner rather than
later with a PR, but I promise to try and get there...

I confess there are a couple of other Config issues, plus one
multiprecision bug fix that could go in a .1 release should we decide to
have one.

And did we get the python issues fully sorted out or are there issues
there as well?

Cheers, John.