Subject: Re: [boost] [1.58.0] Adding Oracle Solaris Studio 12.4 to the list of tested compilers
From: Aparna Kumta (aparna.kumta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-30 13:31:09

On 04/30/15 08:01, Владислав Щапов wrote:
> Hi Aparna!
>
> Tell me please, do you have patches to fix these problems in Boost on
> Solaris with Oracle Solaris Studio? Or list of bugs or GitHub
> pull-requests?
We did submit several GitHub pull requests during the course of our
testing which did get pulled into 1.58 release.
One of the pull requests that is fixed in the 'develop' branch but not
in the 1.58 is
https://github.com/boostorg/test/pull/36
<http://github.com/boostorg/test/pull/36>.

The code change is line#37 -line #39 and can be seen at

https://github.com/boostorg/test/blob/develop/include/boost/test/utils/runtime/config.hpp