Subject: [boost] [regression][testing][config] Regression results not displayed.
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-05 08:55:43

Hi,

Since 2015/04/26 the tests started to dissapear from Geometry summary
pages for develop branch.
And now the pages aren't even displayed properly, I see only:

Error extracting file: No matching files were found.

for:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/geometry.html
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/geometry-extensions.html

and on:

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/geometry-index.html

there are only 2 tests. Furthermore "geometry" and "geometry-extensions"
can't be found in the menu.

I can see the results for Geometry in the paskages sent to the server. I
can also see them in the sanitizer reports sent by Ben.
So I'm guessing that the error must be on a later stage of processing,
probably in the Regression.

Just before the time I saw the issue the first time I added new tests to
"geometry-extensions", though it seems wierd that it could affect
"geometry" and "geometry-index":
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/commit/9bc8baaa3b3fffc96fbb0abd10a8cb025e68f076
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/commit/07c8b24b89e9fec75c6b7efc7e9403284aee78a2

Geometry is probably the library with the most complex tests structure.
We use nested directories and build-project directive in Jamfiles. May
this be a part of the problem?

AFAIR at that time there were also some changes in the Regression, and
the last time something like this happened Config was changed.
Could some changes in those modules cause the issue I'm writing about?

What may be the reason of such behavior and most importantly do you know
how to fix it?

Regards,
Adam