Subject: Re: [boost] [lambda] Addressing pull requests
From: Gary Powell (gwpowell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-06 19:29:53

AFAIK, Phoenix doesn't have 100% replacement so it should happen in the
future, but maybe not right this minute. If any changes to the Lambda
library should be made, it would be to remove the result type deduction in
favor of calls to decltype. That would cut about 50% of the code out.

  Yours,
  -Gary-