Subject: Re: [boost] Community Maintainence Team - a Modest proposal
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-12 11:56:04

Rene,

In my presentation yesterday, I proposed that we look at the boost web
presence including, website, wike, maybe trac, and all he stuff we have. My
view is that we would benefit from taking a step back and bringing it up to
date. I know you've been the maintainer on this but that's it's quite a big
job. I also know that Beman has shown interest in lending financial support
for the work you do on the boost/release part. I think the job is just to
big for you to do at the same time you're the main person responsible for
the boost/release. Also I want to draw more volunteers into boost and I
think this is a good place for them. What I would like to do is see if we
can off load the Web presence to some new candidate (or two). I don't know
how you feel about this, but I do want to advocate for the idea in any
case. The purpose of this email is to give you a heads up so that I'm not
catching you by surprise and that you have an opportunity to contribute the
discussion if you so desire. This will be the subject of a Boost
operational meeting scheduled for Friday at 12:45. I will be posting for
volunteers to attend the meeting on Thursday.

Robert Ramey