Subject: Re: [boost] Some statistics about the C++ 11/14 mandatory Boost libraries
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-13 16:35:21

On 13 May 2015 at 15:20, Edward Diener wrote:

> > I don't anybody at any stage has proposed this. This is a pure
> > strawman by Edward.
>
> What is a "pure strawman" mentioned by me ?

We were discussing a full fat, hard versioned dependency management
system with external dependency injection facility. This achieves
modular Boost.

You claimed we were discussing removing all Boost dependencies from
Boost libraries, and then made a stink about your claim which if true
you would be right to do.

Your claim is however complete make believe, and you are complaining
about your interpretation of the proposal, not what is actually
happening.

I appreciate some actual documentation would be very useful. You may
find the slides I'll presenting tomorrow of use:

https://goo.gl/VHrXrj

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting