Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] Time to upgrade to "version 2" ?
From: Peter Dimov (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-15 18:04:52

John Maddock wrote:

> So here's the question, how do we proceed?
> My thoughts are to basically go ahead and merge, but not merge to master
> until after the next release at the earliest to give everything a chance
> to bed down, and the required changes in other libraries to filter
> through.

I agree with this.

Practice has shown that until the changes are in develop, testing and
integration won't really happen. We could delay the merge, but this will not
buy us much, if anything.

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at