Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: [SORT] Parallel Algorithms
From: Francisco José Tapia (fjtapia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-01 15:58:43

Hi , Steven,

 sorry by the delay in the response. Now I am buried in a mountain of exams.

 In my opinion, sort::parallel is better leave in the actual place. When
finish the process with sort::parallel, I have intention to move my other
library CounterTree to the Incubator.

 I think must try consider too, the view point of the final user, Try to
do all the things clear and simpleas possible. Create a new library for the
parallel algorithms, is to separate similar and related functionalities.
Boost is big and sometimes need a considerable amount of time to find the
desired functionality. If we divide the library, we add time to the user's
search, and don't improve nothing.

 I had seen several grammatical mistakes in the documentation, due to the
fatigue, the excess of cut and paste and my lack of English grammar.

 I generate the doxygen documentation for all the code, but I think is very
big and unnecessary for the final user of the library. I will change and
put the documentation of the final functions.

 I will try to correct this week, but I can't guarantee. When correct all,
It will be the moment to think about the mini review. What need, what must
add and what must cut

 Francisco