Subject: Re: [boost] [predef] Using predef-check on 'develop' problem
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-01 17:43:03

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 6/1/2015 2:41 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 8:34 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
>> wrote:

>>> Ah.. I see: BOOST_COMP_GNUC = 40400002 (4,4,2) | Gnu GCC C/C++
>>>
>>> Maybe you meant this link: <
>>>
>>> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/oracle-intel-S2-stlport4-boost-bin-v2-libs-predef-test-info_as_cpp-test-sun-stlport4-release-threading-multi.html

>>> Yet if you look at my VMD test, called test_variadic_macro, at

>>> Right.
>>>
>>> Along with that problem is that in my VMD tests, aside from the

>>> Well, let me fix the first problem. Perhaps it's a side effect of the Sun
>>> compiler not being detected.
>>>

>> OK, this seems to be fixed now. Took a while for the testers to get to
>> testing it. Can you verify that the Predef check issues are also taken
>> care
>> of?
>>

> Your June 1 predef changes have not been picked up by the latest VMD tests
> for Android and Oracle C++ yet. Should previous changes have fixed the
> problem I was seeing in those tests ? If not I still have to wait until the
> Android and Oracle C++ tests with your June 1 changes cycle. The VMD tests
> on QNX are now working correctly even though your June 1 changes were not
> picked up there yet.

It wasn't the June 1st changes that I refer to that makes this <
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/oracle-intel-S2-stlport4-boost-bin-v2-libs-predef-test-info_as_cpp-test-sun-stlport4-release-threading-multi.html>
work correctly for SUNPRO. It was actually this change <
https://github.com/boostorg/predef/commit/58c23226b1ebed2579d0f3296faaff958f5c424d

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything