Subject: Re: [boost] [testing][regression] Heads up: compilation warnings are available for passing tests.
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-03 10:33:54

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Adam Wulkiewicz <adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> For passing tests which are expected to pass, if warnings are generated
> during the compilation they can be seen after clicking on the "pass" link.
> If the link isn't there it means that there were no warnings. I hope it
> will allow us to improve the quality of the libraries even more.

I noticed one serious problem with this change.. When there are warnings on
a test the has the always show output option on it.. The test output is not
available (it usually would be available from that same pass link). For an
example of the problem take a look at the Predef <
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/predef.html>
results for any of the info_* tests.

--
-- Rene Rivera