Subject: Re: [boost] What would make tool authors happier..
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-03 12:52:12

I think the key thing is always having the following folders

/include /...
/test
/doc and /doc/html
/example
index.html to redirect, usually to /doc/html/index.html

It's when these are missing or elsewhere that causes trouble?

(Other folders are pretty harmless and optional (no /src or /build for a header-only library)?).

My 2p

Paul