Subject: Re: [boost] Boost documentation with ability for users to post comments
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-05 13:32:46

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Krzysztof Jusiak <krzysztof_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I have recently added such functionality to Boost.DI documentation using
> https://disqus.com service.

Note the TOS for Disqus:

===
Privacy

We care about the privacy of our Users. You understand that by using the
Services you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your
personally identifiable information and aggregate data as set forth in our
Privacy Policy //docs.disqus.com/help/30/, and to have your personally
identifiable information collected, used, transferred to and processed in
the United States.
===

--
-- Rene Rivera