Subject: Re: [boost] [testing][regression] Heads up: compilation warnings are available for passing tests.
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-05 14:34:15

> >:

> generated
> > > link.
> it
> > > >

> > > This is really good.
> > > How about changing the tint of the green color a bit for these cases?
> > >

> > Initially I thought that it might be distracting. But indeed it's more
> > clear this way. So it's done.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Adam
> >

> Adam,
> Would it be possible to keep the passing tests with warnings green, and
> only *slightly* change its tint? Currently they are white, and it sends a
> strong signal that something is wrong with all these tests. I tried to
> follow the links, but the majority of warnings are silly, buggy,
> false-positive, or inadequate. For instance "warning: rvalue references are
> a C++11 extension" I never intend to fix them, and at the same time, I do
> want to send the message that the library is (or becomes) bug-free with the
> help of green color.
>
> Sorry for changing my mind like that.

The warnings should be marked with yelowish green color. You were probably
seing the tests for master baranch. For a reason unknown to me more time is
needed to update the CSS file for master regression results. Please see it
again.

Is the color ok for you? Or is it too different from the lightgreen used
for passing tests?
You could also create a PR in Regression setting the color in the CSS file.

Regards,
Adam