Subject: Re: [boost] [Hana] Formal review for Hana
From: Paul Fultz II (pfultz2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-17 15:25:53

Like this here: https://gist.github.com/pfultz2/bfba2bfdca7dec26273c

> I looked at your setup and I find it quite nice. However, I'm worried
> about
> a couple of features I need. For example, it is possible to include code
> snippets taken from actual files for the examples?

No, that would need to be an extra step, and its something I want to add to
my
setup(it could be in the step that pulls from the source).

> Also, is there some cross-referencing going on in the source code, so
> links
> are generated automatically?

I am not quite sure what you mean, but you can cross reference other pages.

> Overall, I think the idea of using a template to generate
> a static site like they do is the best idea and it's the future, but I'm
> just worried the project might not provide enough features at the moment?

This is true, and maybe an area where spinx or some other tool(like jekyll)
might be better.

> make_tuple(int_<1>) compares equal to make_tuple(long_<1>), even though
> they
> have different types. So std::is_same wouldn't be general enough.

That doesn't apply here. You just define `tail` to return itself when empty.

Paul