Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Hana
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-08 05:07:36

IMO Anything in develop branch will be viewed by users as somewhat experimental, especially by
something cutting-edge like Hana - and you'll get the benefits (and reports of trouble!) from the
test machines. Bleeding-edge users will start to get feedback (perhaps bloody).

Once it goes into master branch, if there are any 'breaking changes' that will cause the users
grief, you need to use the 'what's new' release notes to raise a big red flag. You can also use
this to give advance warning of changes that you will make in future releases.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse