Subject: Re: [boost] svn.boost.org wiki
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-16 07:54:40

On 16/07/15 04:55 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:

> We've discussed replacing Trac but without agreement yet on what it should be.
>
> Reports on Github were negative enough for us not to move yet.
>
> But that doesn't stop you using it?

Well, the reason for my OP was that
http://www.boost.org/development/bugs.html sends users with bug reports
for all of Boost to Trac. It might be better to move that content to
library-specific pages (where individual libraries could adjust this to
whatever tools they use).

(In addition I was hoping Trac could be configured to block certain
submissions, or at least, send notification to library maintainers, but
that is an entirely separate discussion...)

Thanks,
        Stefan