Subject: Re: [boost] Python bindings for Boost.Interprocess
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-21 08:46:15

I've gotten it working on with interprocess & python on windows...I don't
think POSIX would be too different, aside from not using the windows
specific API. The gist of it is that you don't need any python bindings,
the python mmap module should work.

I've documented it here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31028012/access-a-boostinterprocess-shared-memory-block-from-python-with-ctypes/31028013#31028013