Subject: Re: [boost] [Log, Filesystem] Build errors using B2 and Jamfiles distributed with Boost
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-01 08:34:14

On 01.08.2015 14:15, Norbert Wenzel wrote:

> Since the error can be triggered by changing the Boost version I reckon
> this is due to a change in one of the Jamfiles (probably Boost.Log) and
> not a problem of Boost.Build per se. But for reference I use Boost.Jam
> Version 2014.03 (the one distributed with 1.58).

Between 1.57 and 1.58 there were no changes to Boost.Log build system,
except the switch to Boost.Config checks for the target architecture. I
believe there was a change in Boost.Build that started causing this.

I'm not a Boost.Build expert but as a quickfix you could try building
Boost with all features explicitly set as listed in the error message.