Subject: Re: [boost] [Log, Filesystem] Build errors using B2 and Jamfiles distributed with Boost
From: Norbert Wenzel (norbert.wenzel.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-02 06:07:07

On 08/02/2015 11:02 AM, Norbert Wenzel wrote:
>> I'm not a Boost.Build expert but as a quickfix you could try building
>> Boost with all features explicitly set as listed in the error message.
>
> That does not work, since I can not set <abi> in my local Jamfile,
> because it is reported as an unknown feature.

I just found a "fix", at least for my testproject. Including the Boost
libs *before* my own testlib. So it seems when testlib is loaded the
parameters are already set by the configuration that is included with
the Boost.Log Jamfile.

I'll post an updated version of this thread to the Boost.Build ML since
I don't think the project include order should matter (or is always
controllable).

Thanks for your help again,
Norbert