Subject: Re: [boost] [iterator] Regenerating the iterator docs
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-25 07:01:58

On 8/25/2015 4:42 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> [...]

<g>

> The long-term answer is to convert the information in RST format to Doxygen-syntax comments in the
> actual code.
>
> Then everything will be generated automatically using the Quickbook toolchain, including an index.

We do have quickbook files for the documentation, which appears a
duplicate of the RST docs in content. The jamfile for building the
quickbook docs is a little sparse ( no pdf and no index ) but I can
update that. The difference is that the build from RST files, which is
what the end-user currently sees in the Boost distros, has a slightly
more elaborate look-and-feel than what the quickbook docs generate. I am
not up to duplicating that more elaborate look-and-feel but maybe others
would like to do it if they feel it is needed.