Subject: Re: [boost] [iterator] Regenerating the iterator docs
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-25 04:42:07

<snip>

As the Irishman said when asked the way "I wouldn't start from here!"

The long-term answer is to convert the information in RST format to Doxygen-syntax comments in the
actual code.

Then everything will be generated automatically using the Quickbook toolchain, including an index.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse