Subject: Re: [boost] [iterator] Regenerating the iterator docs
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-26 07:17:55

No - I only mean the normal tests in /test folder.

Any edits to the include files carry a risk of 'collateral damage' from mistakes.

It should not happen - but could.

I am saying that repeating the normal tests should give sufficient assurance that this hasn't
happened.

And asking for confirmation that this is accepted by others.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse