Subject: Re: [boost] AFIO review response
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-29 10:57:00

On 29 Aug 2015 at 17:44, Andrey Semashev wrote:

> I'll add that some of Hartmut's points in his posts made perfect sense to me.

Many of Thomas' points made and make perfect sense to me as I had
previously considered most, but not all, of his concerns. But then he
had taken the time to study the code and the problem and I responded
positively in kind.

> Too bad that Niall is taking his posts personally and is unlikely to take them
> into account to improve the library.

I found no useful points whatsoever in anything Hartmut posted other
than noisy clones of what Thomas had already said in an attempt, in
my opinion, to "juice up" the uncertainty and doubt. Obviously you
disagree which is your perrogative, but seeing as I have found and
acknowledged value in every other review contributed, I would suggest
that I am listening.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting