Subject: Re: [boost] AFIO review response
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-29 12:14:42

On 8/29/15 7:44 AM, Andrey Semashev wrote:
> On Saturday 29 August 2015 15:39:46 Thomas Heller wrote:

>>> I request that this review NOT be counted as part of the review
>>
>>> decision for these reasons:
>> Niall, with all due respect. This is not your call. It's your review
>> managers job to evaluate and weigh the votes. Messages like this are highly
>> inappropriate.
>
> +1

I don't think this is really inappropriate - it's still a free country.
  The review manager has total authority to consider whatever input he
deems appropriate and way different inputs differently. It's not a
voting scheme. This demonstrates the special genius of our review
process and it's framers.

I'm glad I'm not the review manager as he's going to have to spend
serious time to summarize all this coherently.

Robert Ramey