Subject: Re: [boost] Request for review: Boost.Fit
From: Ron Garcia (rxg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-03 16:28:43

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your contribution to Boost. And thank you to Vicente for volunteering to be a review manager and providing early feedback. Regarding scheduling for review, please contact myself and/or John Phillip once the library is ready for review and we will go forward with scheduling it.

Best,
Ron