Subject: Re: [boost] Request for review: Boost.Fit
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-05 19:16:40

Le 28/09/15 16:45, paul Fultz a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Boost.Fit is a header-only function utility library for C++11. It supports
> both gcc, clang and visual studio. More info can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/pfultz2/Fit

I have two questions to this list as review manager of this library:

In his current state the library is in namespace fit the files are under
directory fit and the macros are prefixed by FIT_.
Do we need that Paul moves to the namespace boost::fit, directory
boost/fit and prefix by BOOST_FIT_ the macros before the review?

The documentation doesn't contain hypertext helping to navigate from the
usage of a function to its reference documentation. This make more
difficult the review even if there is a explorer for the table of contents.
Do we need hypertext links before the review?

Best,
Vicente